CAROLINE HELY HUTCHINSON Barrister
Family, Divorce and Matrimonial Lawyer
Legal Advice and Efficient, Practical Help in Resolving
Matrimonial and Family Issues
Direct Public Access and the conduct of Litigation by Barristers with the relevant authorisation is regulated by the Bar Standards Board.
The dual certification makes Caroline best placed to help anyone resolve Family problems in the most effective way possible. By analysing the facts and law at the outset, the proposals for resolution can be established immediately, and thereby animosity and unnecessary legal work can minimised by taking a sensible position from the beginning. Having established the strategy, Caroline can help the client implement this on a day to day basis. Further, such considered conduct can also help a party recover a contribution to their legal costs from the other party.
The Courts are putting huge emphasis on Alternative Dispute Resolution, whereby parties reach agreement without recourse to litigation. Caroline is ideally placed to investigate the best routes to achieve compromise, and a compromise that suits you.
Caroline wants to help you to reduce the stress and anguish caused by family issues. She will be on your side throughout!
Our Direct Access and Legal Services have the benefit of:
- Understanding and addressing the issue from the earliest stage
- Minimising legal costs, in avoiding the costs of solicitors and seeking efficient and practical solutions
- Allowing low charge out rates but NOT at the expense of expertise or work
- Allowing close control of legal costs and expenditure
- Giving a personalised, caring and committed legal advice and service
- Promoting prompt resolution of issues
- Encouraging a flexible approach to provide the client with the type of assistance best suited to their circumstances
- Providing a lawyer who understands all angles of the legal process
- Drafting and sending letters, pleadings and relevant legal documents
- Allows for the issue and conduct of proceedings as necessary to safeguard your interests